Wednesday, April 25, 2012

TV Mom Returns!

I want to first apologize to my readers for my extended blogging absence. Life gets in the way, and any parent can understand that.

I have a whole new CHANNEL to review, guys! Disney Junior has launched and has provided me with a long list of new children's programming to talk about. Unfortunately for some, it isn't available in all markets yet, but their website is up and running with lots more fun activities and videos for your child to enjoy regardless of whether or not you receive the channel.

I am also planning on expanding my writing to include shows on the popular channel The Hub, as my son has proven himself to be quite the Brony as of late. (For those of you unaware, a "Brony" is a dude who likes the new My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic series.)

Nick Jr. has also recently changed its format, and I have plenty to speak on regarding that transition.

All of that and more is coming to Confessions of a TV Mom! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment