Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Phineas and Ferb Marvel Crossover on DVD!

It's finally out on DVD, the single greatest Phineas and Ferb episode of all time (until they release the Star Wars crossover next year... I hope...): Mission Marvel.

Image courtesy Disney/Click Communications.
If you didn't catch this one when it aired on TV this summer, buy this DVD. If you did catch it, and loved it as much as I did, buy this DVD. If you're a fan of Phineas and Ferb as a general rule, buy this DVD. In fact, I can't really think of a reason you *shouldn't* buy this DVD, in all honesty. It's that great. We've watched the episode at least ten times, and it hasn't gotten old yet.

Check out my review of the DVD over at the Kids' Cartoons page and find out why it got half a star deducted. (Spoiler alert: something disappointed me. If you know me and what a geek I am, you'll know just what was missing.)

And for the love of all things geeky, BUY THIS DVD. Now. It's on shelves now. Go buy it now. Can I say "now" one more time? NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment