Thursday, January 30, 2014

An Interview With a Disney Legend, Floyd Norman!

If we are going by the "six degrees of separation" theory, I am now officially only one degree away from the legendary Walt Disney himself, thanks to my interview with Mr. Floyd Norman (even if it was just by phone!), who worked on the story art for Disney's The Jungle Book.

Floyd Norman and his work, image courtesy Click Communications.

In anticipation of the release of The Jungle Book on Disney Blu-ray on February 11th, I was given the express opportunity to chat with Mr. Norman about working with Walt and his career.

Check out my interview over at the About.com page! Mr. Norman was a fabulous person to talk to and was so articulate. He surely made my job easy! What a fun way to jump into Black History Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment