Monday, February 24, 2014

Is Breadwinners a WINNER?

Nick has rolled out a new cartoon for 2014 and paired it up with an already successful cartoon on their Saturday morning lineup, Sanjay and Craig. It's called Breadwinners, and it's a show featuring animated green ducks who deliver bread in a rocket-powered bread truck.

Now, I know what you're thinking: this can't be a good formula for a cartoon. Initially, I was inclined to agree with you. Even after having seen it, I am still slightly in the same thought camp. However, I think this cartoon has the potential to turn into something amusing.

Image courtesy Nick Press.

Breadwinners "Stank Breath" Clip from Jessica Wilson on Vimeo.


Click over to the Kids' Cartoons page at About.com to see what I think of the series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment