Saturday, February 15, 2014

Radio Silence ENDED!

Hey TV Mom readers! Sorry about my absence from the world of blogging... I was on the other side of the country! Remember that awesome Disney trip I told you about? Well, that was this past week. I'm still recovering from a lack of sleep and a surplus of walking, haha!

I will have lots of super fun stuff to share with you about my trip over the coming weeks. However, you can catch a sneak peek by visiting my Instagram feed and The TV Mom Facebook page (widgets over there--> on the side of the blog!).

Also, you might notice a second Facebook page thingie... Crocky's Adventures. That's because.... (drumroll please!)....... I have a new mascot!

Meet Crocky!

Crocky there is a character in the new movie The Pirate Fairy, which I got to see and fall in love with while I was in L.A., and releases on April 1st! More on that later, I just needed that for exposition. I got Crocky while I was there and, being slaphappy waiting for my 12:50am flight home, I decided to have a little fun with the guy. I thought it'd be hilarious to take pictures of him traipsing through the hotel lobby where we were hanging out and through LAX airport while we awaited my flight (the last out for the night of the group). One thing led to another, and the awesome hashtag #CrockysAdventures was born in my sleep-deprived brain. And it was incredible. As I posted the pictures and the likes poured in both on my Facebook and my Instagram account, it was requested several times that Crocky get a forum of his very own.

And the Facebook page was born!

So, while you're waiting with baited breath to hear about *MY* adventures in Los Angeles on the various Disney lots and studios, you can check out Crocky's Adventures on Facebook, which I'll be posting to continually because I'm a dork like that, HA! Pop over and give him a like, you won't regret it!

*Disclaimer: The "Crocky" plushie was received as a gift from DisneyToon studios in return for my participation in the #PirateFairyBloggers group. "Crocky's Adventures" in no way represents the views or opinions of DisneyToon studios or any affiliates thereof, and all uses of him in this manner are for entertainment purposes only. All views and opinions expressed are those solely of TheTVMom.com, and are in no way influenced by receipt of the plushie. Please see my Disclosure tab for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment