Monday, April 28, 2014

How Inspector Gadget Predicted The Future of Technology

Who hasn't sat around with their friends and argued about a cartoon? (Oh come on, you know you've done it too. Don't lie.) Recently, something along those lines came up in my circles of friends, and we began to debate what pieces of cartoon technology from our favorite shows in childhood in the 80's have since become not only reality, but commonplace.

And Inspector Gadget came up.

Dun dun dun dun dun Inspector Gadget dun dun dun dun dun HOO HOO!

Image courtesy IMDB.

Yeah, you know you just read that in the theme song. I'm that good.

Anyway, it inspired a great piece for my About.com cartoon page, which is good because I'm in the height of cartoon slow season. And yes, that's a real thing. I've found it happens every spring. Odd.

Check out the article here and come back and tell me the next show you'd like to see me take on! By the way, the Jetsons is already on my list (Rosie the Roomba, anyone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment