Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Little Pony Season 4 Wrap-Up!

You all know how much I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. You know TV Boy is a Brony something hardcore (and you know why I think that's awesome).

What have our favorite ponies treated us to this year? Aside from epic guest stars like Weird Al Yankovic, a Pinkie Pie rap about the Wonderbolts, Fluttershy singing, and my new favorite pony of all time: Pinkie Pie's sister Maud, who is basically Daria if she were a pony. I'd say it was a banner year for my favorite of the Mane Six! (Yep, I'm a Pinkie fan... big surprise?)

Cheese Sandwich with Pinkie Pie. Image © Hub Network

Check out my recap of Season 4 on About.com and then be sure to stay tuned to the blog for my fun trip to Build-A-Bear to make a pony friend with TV Boy as well as a review of the season finale which airs on Hub Network on Saturday May 10th at 10am Eastern... yes, I've *seen* it, and--no spoilers!--you're going to be blown away! Also, there may or may not be a MLP-themed Hubbub interview coming up....... (hands in pockets, whistle whistle whistle...) All that and more coming soon here at TheTVMom.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment