Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#MLPseason4 What's The Hubbub with Tara Strong and Megan McCarthy!

Last night I had THE BEST What's the Hubbub chat to date! You know I'm an old hat at these by now, so this time I got to ask the first question! However, it was not before they revealed....



That's right! Coming in 2015, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic SEASON 5! From what I gathered during the chat, they are already in production for the new season. What they did not mention, however, was exactly when in 2015 we can expect our pony friends to return to our televisions. At the very minimum, we're waiting seven months. I guess we have Equestria Girls 2 to tide us over?

Anyway, there were SO many bloggers on the chat last night, so it's a long one, but I promise it's worth the entire watch through! Tara Strong is too adorable for words, and Megan McCarthy has her writers wit... and Ted Biaselli was wearing a Doctor Whooves shirt and TARDIS earrings. Yeah, these are my people!


 Tune in Saturday at 10am!

No comments:

Post a Comment